[ RadSafe ] RQ

Roy Parker radmail at cox.net
Fri Mar 26 05:37:57 CDT 2010

Syd,

RQ is applicable to Am-241 10 mCi or greater.  RQ on the shipping paper (declaration) must be before the UN number.  (The alternative which is not preferred is after the Class 7 or packing group if applicable.)  RQ is independent of special form or normal form.

Roy A. Parker, Ph.D.
Radiation Physics Consultant
roy at royparker.org