[ RadSafe ] Technician Pay

Thomas Johnston tjohnstn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 13:54:59 CDT 2010

Hello Elaine,
Contact Michael Rennhack the owner and operator of www.nukeworker.com
Mike will definitely know what is the salary range to expect, minimum
education and job qualifications.
Perhaps you may wish to list on his site.
I would not be surprised if he did not have several people lined up to fill
your vacancy, NOW!

Best regards,
Thomas

Thomas Johnston

Health Physicist

NIST Center for Neutron Research

National Institute for Standards and Technology

100 Bureau Drive, Stop 1733

Gaithersburg, MD 20899

301-975-5815