[ RadSafe ] FW: Outpatient I-131 Therapy under attack

gv1 at aol.com gv1 at aol.com
Fri Mar 26 17:24:49 CDT 2010

Now that the President likes Nuclear Power, this kind of talk will quiet down...  Perhaps the VP can give them some feedback...  I hear move star activitists Alec Baldwin and Christie Brinkley are undergoing treatment for their irrational compulsion to nuclear power at the same facility Tiger Woods was treated at.

We had a person that would qualify as a High Radiation Area (>100 mrem/hr @ 30 cm) if it were reactor radiation and they were also contaminating the place.  The GM Frisker can't tell medical contam from reactor contam.  Needless to say we sent them home with pay...

Glen