[ RadSafe ] 10 rem from lightning?? (UNCLASSIFIED)

Brad Keck brad.keck at vitaleascience.com
Tue Mar 30 16:43:52 CDT 2010

Ted,  That is an excellent observation.  Someone, somewhere should have a
record of an authentic film badge that was on board during a lightning
strike, given the level of interest in this issue and the broad availability
to airline/transport employees, or people who where their badge
off-premises.  So can anyone on the listserve provide an authentic badge
exposure during one of these strikes midflight; with - or without - the 10 R
dose?

Bradly D. Keck, PhD, CHP