[ RadSafe ] Climate Change a fraud?

Jim Hardeman Jim.Hardeman at dnr.state.ga.us
Tue Nov 2 08:59:15 CDT 2010

Not to be indelicate, but Mr. Al's disciples should probably try to do something about their methane emissions as well ...

Jim Hardeman

>>> "Dixon, John E. (CDC/ONDIEH/NCEH)" <gyf7 at cdc.gov> 11/1/2010 18:23 >>>
That's great Ed. I also "don't do hockey sticks..." It might be worth
the effort for ALL of Mr. Al's disciples to hold their breath for a
long, long, time.

Regards,
John Dixon