[ RadSafe ] Climate Change a fraud?

Dixon, John E. (CDC/ONDIEH/NCEH) gyf7 at cdc.gov
Tue Nov 2 12:37:20 CDT 2010

Nice Gary. I have one word for Stephan - METHANE.....make sure to paste
MSDS to your forehead Stephane...

I FULLY agree that THOSE WHO DESTROYED the e-mail evidence (as well as
the actual data) are involved in a well orchestrated cover-up in support
of environmental extremists.

Just my two-cents worth.

John Dixon