[ RadSafe ] Therapeutic CT

Jerry Cohen jjc105 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 18:25:07 CST 2010

Assuming the reduced Ca incidence in CT recipients results from the increased
radiation dose, it is somewhat silly to suggest use CT for CA prevention.An
ancient rumor on how man came to eat roasted meat relates that ages ago, a man's
home burned down with his pig inside. The burnt meat tasted better than the raw
meat  they had previously consumed and so the practice of burning one's home
with livestock inside became a widespread practice. In time, simpler methods of
cooking meat evolved
CT's are rather expensive and cumbersome. Accordingly, It might be much less
expensive and easier to administer prophylacic radiation via xray or isotope
irradiation.