[ RadSafe ] Landauer MicroStar OSL reader

Dixon, John E. (CDC/ONDIEH/NCEH) gyf7 at cdc.gov
Thu Nov 11 06:17:31 CST 2010

Jim,
I believe CDC has purchased such a system. Sometime ago, the Landauer Reps had a meeting with our OHS folks I attended the meeting. It seemed as though the CDC was going to purchase one or two readers and around 100 OSD's. I can look up the information if you like.

Personally, I feel that this is superior technology and worth considering. An owner of such a system would have to have an approved QA checks and balances procedure and could be used as a permanent legal record afterwords.

Regards,

John