[ RadSafe ] Backscatter x-ray

Rich, John John.Rich at fpl.com
Mon Nov 22 13:00:39 CST 2010

Been watching this thread with some interest because, on the one hand we have a governmental group telling us that no dose is a safe dose (EPA), and on the other hand we have another governmental group telling us that a little extra radiation every time you pass through an airport is just fine (TSA).  Not criticizing the TSA people who have to do the actual screening, but the top administrators seem to show a selective application of government criteria for what's safe.

john rich
-----