[ RadSafe ] Climate Change a fraud?

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Oct 15 17:14:01 CDT 2010

Mike,

Thank you so much for this very clear and concise comment, which is really to the point!!! I support your words completely.

It is really funny, that so many members of this list criticize - correctly - the anti-nuclear groups because of their lack of knowledge, but
when it comes to "global warming" they pretend to be the ultimate experts in this field.

Finally a funny story: It must have been in the 70's, that at least in Austria "research results" were published in mass media, proving that a dramatic "global cooling" was going on ("Return of the glaciers!") .

Best regards from a still warm Sevilla, Spain, where I just spend another two  months at the university.

Franz