[ RadSafe ] x-rays or whatever

Perle, Sandy SPerle at mirion.com
Tue Oct 19 17:31:48 CDT 2010

Conrad,

Excellent statements. It's all about what do they need to know and how fast. What is really important to them is what instrumentation they will have to assess a situation, how do they know what is acceptable and what is not, and when the data is such, who do they have to contact. In the end, they have to only recognize they are in a situation, how to establish a protective barrier and separate individuals from the area, and then wait for the experts to arrive.

As always, the KISS philosophy should rule, "Keep It Simple Stupid."

Thanks for posting your comments!

Sandy

Sander C. Perle
President