[ RadSafe ] Keeping an open mind Are we keeping an open mind?

Emer, Dudley EMERDF at nv.doe.gov
Wed Oct 20 09:45:48 CDT 2010

Sorry Brent, I didn't see that message.   My only point was that the
atmospheric composition of Venus and Earth is dramatically different
when looking at CO2 / H2O ratios. The predominant warming mechanism of
Venus is CO2 while Earth's is H20. Interestingly there is some
speculation that Venus is the end result of a runaway global warming and
it's what we may face if the GW theory is proves to be true.

I too lack the competence in this field to debate the subject, but I can
recognize bad science when I see it.

Dudley Emer
Geophysicist
National Security Technologies