[ RadSafe ] Checking Arithmetic: Keeping an open mind Are we keeping an open mind?

Howard Long howard.long at comcast.net
Sun Oct 24 12:15:21 CDT 2010

Carbonate rock has so much more CO2 than the atmosphere or oceans,  that time for its release must enter your arithmetic, as well as the 100 x greenhouse effect of water vapor as of CO2 (which I have never seen).

 I still trust better the history that even Venice was not flooded when Greenland was green 1,000 years ago, more than any hype about avoiding disaster by minimizing carbon burning (wasteful as it is of a valuable chemical).

Access to Energy, Art Robinson (prominent nuclear energy promoter and author of CO2 effect articles) is replacing Congressman DeFazio in Oregon to bring science
to DC. Check out artrobinsonforcongress.com and help oust the carbon taxers!

Howard Long