[ RadSafe ] interesting new question

Howard Long howard.long at comcast.net
Wed Oct 27 17:13:03 CDT 2010

Franz,
Your respect for "legal" and lawyers suggests they may be different there, but I was alive when they should have been opposed there, too.

Background radiation varies so much that it would seem desireable to change the law to enable radiation without permission up to far below the level of no benefit (about 20 c Sv cumulative / yr?) for medical reasons or security.

Howard Long