[ RadSafe ] interesting new question

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Oct 27 14:37:33 CDT 2010

RADSAFErs,

Here we have again an example of a useless discussion: The only important question would be: Is this approach legal or not? If it is not - and in my country it would be absolutely illegal and would cause an outcry of public opinion if it were known - then it has to be stopped at once unconditionally. If it were legal, opponents could only try to have  the relevant regulations reversed. Personal preferences do not count!

I think it is a waste of time to discuss opinions like "low doses" as an argument - I remember what a few RADSAFE párticipants call "low dose"!

I am waiting for an explanation.

Best regards,

Franz