[ RadSafe ] interesting new question

Ahmad Al-Ani ahmadalanimail at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 23:02:49 CDT 2010

If your work requires daily passage through the Z-Portal at entry and exit, then you would only add two days equivalent to a full year of natural background radiation, or make your day 24.13 hrs of background radiation.

This is based on data published in this report:

DRAFT Environmental Assessment for
Deployment of Z® Backscatter Screening
Systems, San Ysidro Port of Entry
San Diego County, California