[ RadSafe ] protraction enhancement effect

Emmanuel.Egger at babs.admin.ch Emmanuel.Egger at babs.admin.ch
Wed Sep 1 01:43:16 CDT 2010

Mmhh, this is exactly the contrary of the basic knowledge applied in radiation oncology, where you prefer to give smaller doses over a longer time to allow for healthy tissue surrounding the tumor to repair its DNA damage.
This paper should be really read with great care!

Dr. Emmanuel Egger
Medical Physicist