[ RadSafe ] Nureg 0017 help, advice

Dixon, John E. (CDC/ONDIEH/NCEH) gyf7 at cdc.gov
Wed Sep 8 15:46:48 CDT 2010

Recommend you contact the US NRC and perhaps use their RASCAL code. It is a great tool.

John Dixon

----- Original Message -----
From: radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu <radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu>
To: radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu <radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu>
Sent: Wed Sep 08 15:59:16 2010
Subject: [ RadSafe ] Nureg 0017 help, advice

> I am using Nureg 0017 to determine the primary and secondary source term
> for a PWR in accordance with section 2.2.3 input and our parameters.  I
> created a spreadsheet and have no problems.
> I have some questions on section 2.2.5 “radioactive particulate release in
> gaseous effluent”.

> The company tried to purchase the software, which runs on IBM -360, and we
> have no access to this type of computer.
> Is there any other software available to perform the same calculations?
You are currently subscribed to the RadSafe mailing list

Before posting a message to RadSafe be sure to have read and understood the RadSafe rules. These can be found at: http://health.phys.iit.edu/radsaferules.html

For information on how to subscribe or unsubscribe and other settings visit: http://health.phys.iit.edu

More information about the RadSafe mailing list