[ RadSafe ] Public Nuclear Civil Defense Training Top Voted Idea at DHS & FEMA National Dialogue on Preparedness

Shane Connor webmaster at ki4u.com
Thu Sep 9 09:21:04 CDT 2010

http://preparedness.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Teach-Practical-Family-Nuclear-Civil-Defense-Strategies-and-Tactics.../74577-9416

Ranked #1 out of over 240 ideas submitted and voted on there.

Some very credible comments endorsing adoption there, too.

Like this one from...

Allen Brodsky, Sc.D., CHP, CIH, Diplomate, American Board of Radiology
Adjunct Professor of Radiation Science, Georgetown University

"I completely agree with the importance and highest priority for
training the public for their protection and national survival in the
event of a nuclear or radiation dispersing attack.

Since some of my most important recommendations when I
was national chair of homeland security in 2001-2002 for the
Health Physics Society were not effectively carried out, I still
find emergency responders as well as the public completely
ignorant of the methods of protection and survival that we had
developed in the Federal Civil Defense Administration under
the Eisenhower Administration and later."

Add you vote/comment now, voting deadline Friday, the 10th.

Shane Connor
www.ki4u.com