[ RadSafe ] Anti-nuclear lobby has misled us all

Ed Hiserodt hise at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 6 14:27:08 CDT 2011

It's a shame Monbiot hasn't looked into the global warm scam as deeply as he
has the low level radiation scam.  He would find the same adherence to the
politically correct, scientifically bogus line being touted by many of the
same people and organizations in both cases.

Ed Hiserodt

Controls & Power

Maumelle, AR