[ RadSafe ] Developing Body of Evidence to Refute Mangano andColleagues

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Tue Apr 12 22:16:42 CDT 2011

Well....
Not quite in colloquial S. American Spanish!
It is a somewhat derogatory term....
Can be used as an adjective: "mi pinche coche...." = my ***** car" (insert
your favorite expletive adjective for *****)
or as a noun: "este pinche me robo.. = " this ###### robbed me" (insert your
favorite perjorative as ######).

In classic Spanish, it is generally translated as a cooks assistant or
scullery maid.

Regards
Doug (somewhat fluent in s American Spanish....)

Doug Aitken
QHSE Advisor, Schlumberger D&M Operations Support
Cell Phone: 713-562-8585
(alternate e-mail: doug.aitken at slb.com )
Mail: c/o Therese Wigzell,
Schlumberger,