[ RadSafe ] Developing Body of Evidence to Refute Mangano and Colleagues

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Tue Apr 19 21:22:19 CDT 2011

April 19

         There has been no "scientific argument" because you have not
posted the text of your literary production.  We can't argue with thin air.

         I rather doubt that you know more about health physics and
epidemiology than does the ICRP.

         You wrote, "In science, one reasearch [sic] result which
falsifies a model is enough."  This is not so.  You have obviously
never read anything by Michael Ruse.

Steven Dapra