[ RadSafe ] This "radiation journal" that probably doesn't exist

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Wed Apr 20 10:38:34 CDT 2011

Not so in this case, Marvin.  Plenty of people with crackpot ideas want to be taken seriously,
so they "enhance" their qualifications and standing.  Lying on one's resume has become
almost common.  If a person is deceptive about who they are, what else will they lie about?  It
is better not to waste time with such.

Besides, nobody is getting personal at all.  Mr. Busby has made statements to support his
argument - those statements must be verified.  If we can't examine the validity of supporting
statements, I suppose we will just have to believe anything that anyone asserts.

By the way, I am a supergenius from another planet.  If you send me all your money, I will
ensure that your first great great grandson is the supreme ruler of earth.  :P

Gary Isenhower