[ RadSafe ] This "radiation journal" that probably doesn't exist

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Wed Apr 20 20:02:47 CDT 2011

April 20

         Busby's CV and biography are available online.  If someone
alludes to them or invokes them here, that's too bad for Busby.

         I once had someone on RADSAFE do a web search for me and ask
me a question about myself based on something I did not know was
online.  I'm not saying that to justify anyone's behavior.  It is an
unfortunate fact that with the proliferation of the Internet a right
to privacy has largely become a dead letter.

Steven Dapra

[edit]