[ RadSafe ] This "radiation journal" that probably doesn't exist

Busby Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Thu Apr 21 14:05:57 CDT 2011

I have nothing to hide. But I should say that wikipedia is not the most accurate source if you are really interested in me and my ideas. You can see my CV on chrisbusbyexposed.org if you wish. The wiki entry has nothing to do with me. Someone put it up and since then it has been a battleground between those miscalling me and those defending me. I dont have the energy or time to engage. There is also a chrisbusbyexposed blog which has a lot of libellous and wrong stuff about me, most believe written by Richard Wakeford of BNFL, though he now denies it.
But I do say that this should be about the science, not personalities. This personality stuff came into court last week in a Test Veteran tribunal before 3 judges. The Ministry of Defence(who opposed the veteran) made their case by reading out all the stuff saying I was a liar, madman, etc. The Judges were not impressed as the MopD did not field an excpert witness. Just this idiot with his speech. Ill let you  know if we won. But they ignored this evidence as hearsay, as you guys should.
You see, I entered this Daniel den because I feel in my heart that there must be good men and women among you who are interested in the subject and want to help people. Ind I feel that I am seeing this now in some of your responses
Sincerely
Chris