[ RadSafe ] Chris Busby

John R Johnson idias at interchange.ubc.ca
Thu Apr 21 11:00:52 CDT 2011

Bill

Best regards from BBC.

X-rays vs electrons is what we were addressing at CRNL in

INDUCTION OF MAMMARY TUMOURS IN RATS BY X-RAYS AND TRITIUM BETA-RAYS

D.K. Myers, N.J. Gragtmans, J. R. Johnson, L.D. Johnson, and A.R. Jones

Published in the proceedings of an international symposium on The Effects of
Low-Level Radiation with Special Regard to Stochastic and Non-Stochastic
Effects, jointly organized by the International Atomic Energy Agency and the
World Health Organization, IAEA-SM-266/12P (1983) 653.

John
John R Johnson, PhD
CEO, IDIAS, Inc.
4535 West 9th Ave