[ RadSafe ] Chris Busby

Busby Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Thu Apr 21 13:18:54 CDT 2011

Otto
You havent responded to the paper I asked you all to examine, the one about infant leukemia after Chernobyl.
You also havent answered my question about the beagle controls with lung cancer in your paper. These show that tyour own work is fatally flawed and your own ideas are imaginary. I had hoped for more from you, of all people.
You just do what the others do: attack me.
This is not the way of the scientist.
Sincerely
Chris