[ RadSafe ] This "radiation journal" that probably doesn't exist

Busby Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Fri Apr 22 04:21:14 CDT 2011

The picture someone took in Geneva

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at agni.phys.iit.edu on behalf of Steven Dapra
Sent: Fri 22/04/2011 01:40
To: The International Radiation Protection (Health Physics) Mailing List
Subject: Re: [ RadSafe ] This "radiation journal" that probably doesn't exist
At 01:05 PM 4/21/2011, you wrote:

>I have nothing to hide. But I should say that wikipedia is not the
>most accurate source if you are really interested in me and my
>ideas. You can see my CV on chrisbusbyexposed.org if you wish.

         The only thing you have to hide is citations.

         I am only relying on Wikipedia for your
education.  According to the link below, your Qualifications are in
chemistry and chemical physics.

         Wikipedia says the same thing about your education --- that
it is in chemistry.

>The wiki entry has nothing to do with me.

         Does that mean the picture of you is fake too?

Steven Dapra