[ RadSafe ] Chris Busby

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sun Apr 24 14:33:16 CDT 2011

April 24

         A "huge amount of evidence", again invoked sans citations.

         A dose is a dose, and a rose is a rose is a rose.  (How do
you know what 'us guys' think about Grays vs. rads?)

         "A lot of evidence" --- again sans citations.  Instead of
threatening to send citations from your book, why don't you send
some?  Can't you find something more recent than 1963?

Steven Dapra