[ RadSafe ] Chris Busby

Busby Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Sun Apr 24 10:56:04 CDT 2011

Good point.
But your animal doses are enormous and you just assume linear. Huge amount of evidence that very low doses dont work like that, and uindeed the Second Event enhancement falls as the dose increases theoretically. Supporting this are some very odd effects at low dose for Sr90 in mice and dogs, also your own observations of lung cancer in your NO dose controls. Of course, they were housed in the same building and will not have been no dose. Its just that you guys dont think a dose is a dose unless it is in Grays.
There is a lot of evidence that Sr90 causes massive genetic damage in the peer review literature. I can send you a list from my 1995 book Wings of Death. The main one is Luning and Frolen 1963 who looked at Cs137 and Sr90 in mice for foetal deaths. Then Stokke Oftedal Pappas rat bone marrow, Ehrenberg on wheat genetics. Etc.
Chris