[ RadSafe ] Manual for Eberline PRM-5?

Robert rwester at rmwester.com
Wed Apr 27 15:15:32 CDT 2011

Dear Mr. Reber;

Well, in response to your request, the good news is I have manuals for
Eberline PRM Model 4 and PRM Model 6, but the bad news is... I'm not aware
of the differences between these two models and the Model 5 or 5-3.  If a
copy of either of these manuals would be of service, please let me know.

Sincerely,
R. M. Wester and Associates, Inc.
Robert M. Wester, Technical Director
rwester at rmwester.com