[ RadSafe ] Psychological Impacts of Chernobyl; Busby response

Busby Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Fri Apr 29 12:50:53 CDT 2011

Dear everyone,
I have never claimed lots of abortions after Chernobyl. Just to put the matter straight.

And regarding the Dapra statement, I have only just seen what he said about the infant leukemias. He is the second one of you to address this issue though it took him long enough.

Basically he is saying there were no excess infant leukemias in the Chernobyl fallout in utero cohort. The 5 difference groups got it wrong. Is that a fair analysis? Or have I missed something?
Incidentally, the paper on the Scottish infant leukemias was by the Oxford-based Childhood cancer Research Group.
The French IRSN report saying that ICRP was questionable has been translated into English for those who cant read French.

Well thats one way to do it I suppose. Cant argue with that. All 5 goups made up the data. Nice one Steven.
By the way, what are Mr Dapras qualifications? Has he done any research? Has he published anything in the peer review literature? I havent found anything published by him or his sidekick Helbig. Except attacks on me of course.
Sincerely
Chris

Marne
France