[ RadSafe ] FW: Reporter's question about lower limitsofdetection (BUSBY)

Baumbaugh, Joel T CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-PACIFIC, 55360 joel.baumbaugh at navy.mil
Mon Aug 8 12:42:22 CDT 2011

Please, please, please.  I am sick and tired of reading all of these
(not so) thinly veiled attacks against each other.  Can't you PLEASE
take them off-line so that the rest of us don't have to read them?  Even
though I stop reading after the second or third line (once I realize
what I'm reading) they're still annoying, irritating and IMHO, quite
childish.

RADSAFE didn't used to be this way.  I'm seriously thinking about
unsubscribing.  Even though I've been a subscriber way back to the
Melissa (as moderator) days. I still read some interesting posts - but
the constant negativity and bickering is wearing me down...

PLEASE STOP!  All of you! This is not the way that RADSAFE should be.
We're supposed to help each other and exchange ideas (and opinions), but
not in a negative way...

Joel Baumbaugh
...and yes, this is my own opinion.... I hope that you agree with me.