[ RadSafe ] Radsafe is now like a Country with their financial rating downgraded

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Wed Aug 10 12:59:52 CDT 2011

What he said!
And can we please get back to respectful use of proper names. "Raman
spectroscopist" is no more valid than " Herr Minsterialrat", so let's all
back off, please.

Regards
Doug

Doug Aitken
QHSE Advisor, Schlumberger D&M Operations Support
Cell Phone: 713-562-8585
(alternate e-mail: doug.aitken at slb.com )
Mail: c/o Therese Wigzell,
Schlumberger,