[ RadSafe ] Nonsence Claim: by Mangano: RE: 14, 000 US Deaths Linked to Radiation Leaks at Damaged Fukushima Nuclear Reactor in Japan

Stewart Farber SAFarber at optonline.net
Mon Dec 19 20:04:48 CST 2011

Hi Steven,
Why do you doubt the so-called "study" by Mangano claiming a nonsensical
4.6% increase in death rates from trivial rad doses in the US was "peer
reviewed". I think it was reviewed by a group of Mangano's peers: Caldicott,
Busby, Wasserman, Sternglass, and a few others.

I'm reminded of the scene in the movie Casablanca starring Humphrey Bogart
and Ingrid Bergman.
The French police chief Captain Renault says: "Major Strasser has been shot.
Round up the usual suspects."

In the present situation what pertains:

"A nonsensical claim has been made about trivial radiation exposure health
effects. Round up the usual suspects."

Stewart Farber, MS Public Health