[ RadSafe ] Mules Contribute to Cleanup of CaliforniaRadiation Site

Dan W McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 14:59:54 CST 2011

Dear Group:

I am spurred to answer, but you seem to be beating a dead horse, and
trotting-out the same old manure!  I've had night-mares over this problem,
but you say neigh to my suggestion. You have been saddled with this for
decades - unbridled, I could make progress. The mane issue is merely a
shadow in the Mist. Franz, you are one of the few who understand when I
honestly say that the Mist was so thick, I must shovel it!  And no truer
words were every sung, but standing next to my horse to hear the strains of
that song, "I get Misty whenever you're near"... "And I feel like I'm
clinging to your mane, I cannot refrain, I get misty jut holding your
rein"...

Hay!  It could be worse.  Comment from dressage judge: "Airs above the
ground are best left to the Spanish Riding School"

Dan ii

P.S. Def. "Mist" - German == Horse manure
--
Dan W McCarn, Geologist
108 Sherwood Blvd