[ RadSafe ] How tough is it to build a dirty bomb?

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Feb 11 13:27:09 CST 2011

Clayton,

After a long time of hesitation I am getting more and more happy about
RADSAFErs, who contribute by sending messages, which are in line with
"common sense". Yours is one I appreciate. Yes, anybody can find maps about
radioactivity and even plutonium deposition worldwide and of other
radionuclides. So what???

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD