[ RadSafe ] Citation requested for "How tough is it tobuild..." C. Bradt

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Sun Feb 13 15:25:25 CST 2011

Hi Franz,

It was a joke.

Thanks for your concern about me and DHS. DHS and I go way back. DHS and I have been at odds for a few years now. It has lead to some interesting exchanges, but they know where to find me.

The list owner really does not scare me. I dare him to ban me. He is an amateur compared to the DHS interrogators.

Jeff