[ RadSafe ] ODP: Residential radon and lung cancer suppression

Howard howard.long at comcast.net
Tue Jan 4 12:07:31 CST 2011

B Cohen's massive study (3/4 of USA pop.) even more directly refutes LNT fears, Jerry.
LESS lung cancer deaths in counties with MORE residential radon ( up to 4pC/cm ? - more than in 99% of homes) makes me want to ADD  radon to my home.

This reminds me, Jerry, as I shiver with "science predicted" proof of global warming (??)
of your article with Myron Pollycove (www.aapsonline.org/journal winter 2003 v8 #4) -
Can Cancer Be Treated With Low Doses of Radiation?

Howard Long