[ RadSafe ] Limited Quantity

Dan W McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 20:50:22 CST 2011

Bill:

Please refer to the NRC / DOT / IATA definition of radioactive material:
49 CFR 173.403, IATA 10.4.2.1 and IAEA Publication 1225 - TS-R-1 (2005)

DEFINITION:
49CFR173.403: “Radioactive material means any material containing
radionuclides where BOTH the activity concentration AND the total activity
in the consignment EXCEED the values specified in the table in §173.436
or values derived according to the instructions in §173.433.”

Dan ii

Attached is a declaration that I used on my return from France.

--
Dan W McCarn, Geologist
108 Sherwood Blvd