[ RadSafe ] E. Coli

Jerry Cohen jjc105 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 19:59:46 CDT 2011

Those organizations concerned with our health and safety warned us against
consuming foods grown using deadly chemical fertilizers such as ammoniun nitrate
(also used in explosives). They said we should only eat naturally grown
("organic") foods naturally fertilized with natural fertilizers such a manure
and, I suppose, other animal excrement. These all have some form of E.Coli in
them. So, now what are we to do?

Jerry Cohen