[ RadSafe ] Austrian Versus Texas Wild Boar Meat

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Jun 7 15:45:27 CDT 2011

Mike,

I usually appreciate your comments because they are reasonable. But what happened with this comment?????

Many RADSAFErs (including me) critizise that the "expert" Chris Busby claims "facts" or distributes hearsay without giving the sources of his "informations". When asked closer he quickly changes the topic. (Well known tactics of his kind of people.)

But what are you doing? You cite "an article a while ago" about why (correctly said!) boars meat contaminated above permissible levels
are still to be found. It is found, because it exists!!!

Your "explanation" is so absurd that I refuse to comment on it. Where do you or your article get the information about that from? Even "Der Spiegel", one of the worst pseudointellectual magazine made by pseudointellectuals for pseudointellectuals would not publish something like that - simply because they would be successfully sued.

So what is the lesson learned?

I mentioned already before the yearly consumption rate, which would dwarf doses  from even meat exceeding by far the MPC of Cs-137.

Nobody at RADSAFE to put the doses into perspective, except me?

Best regards,

Franz