[ RadSafe ] Radon: POWERFULLY associated with LESS lung cancer by B.Cohen

Howard howard.long at comcast.net
Thu Jun 16 18:49:39 CDT 2011

Brian,
Not all science takes political funds, and is more trustworthy.

Go to www.oregonstateoutrage.com and see how 3 Robinsons' NE degrees at OSU are blocked by a politician donating $27M of our money to OSU. Their scientist dad never accepted gov. money and nearly unseated Congressman DeFazio, while leading www.petitionproject.org -  first signed by Teller.