[ RadSafe ] How many curies were involved in Hiroshima

Dan McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 15:47:16 CDT 2011

The Biggest Industrial Disaster...

I think that Bhopal is probably the largest accident killing thousands
and injuring 10s of  thousands more with the release of methyl
isocyanate.  The numbers are around 3,787 dead from gas-related death
(short & long-term) and  558,125 injured.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhopal_disaster

Dan ii

Dan W McCarn, Geologist
Los Alamos, New Mexico