[ RadSafe ] How many curies were involved in Hiroshima

Dan W McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 17:32:13 CDT 2011

Dear Sandy:

In the two years (1995-1996) that I worked at the Sosny Labs / Chernobyl
Exclusion Zone in Belarus, I received only 80% of the total gamma dose that
my kids received living in Albuquerque... Based on continuous TLD
measurements with my control dosimeter at my house in Albuquerque.

Dan ii

--
Dan W McCarn, Geologist
108 Sherwood Blvd