[ RadSafe ] How many curies were involved in Hiroshima

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Wed Jun 22 10:09:43 CDT 2011

June 22

         (My reply is below.)

At 08:04 AM 6/22/2011, you wrote:

>I will reply to this of course. I have told you all several times
>why your logic is that of the kindergarten, but I suppose I have to
>repeat myself. I hope you all register that I do not call you names,
>idiot and so forth like that Franz fellow.

[edit]

>It is called anisotropy
>(3 times)
>
>OK?

[edit]

         No, it's not OK.

Anisotropy [pronunciation omitted] is the property of being
directionally dependent, as opposed to isotropy [link omitted] which
implies identical properties in all directions. It can be defined as
a difference, when measured along different axes, in a material's
physical or mechanical properties (absorbance, refractive index,
conductivity, tensile strength, etc.)

         (From Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anisotropy.)

         What does anisotropy have to do with anything?

>Thank you
>
>Chris Busby

[edit]

Steven Dapra