[ RadSafe ] Michio Kaku on CNN continues to spew pseudo-facts regarding Fukushima and comparison to other disasters

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Tue Jun 21 20:11:14 CDT 2011

And, he stated that the dumping in the ocean will cause further issues in
the region. Continues to say there are 4 hotspots in the area around
Fukushima. Also said while there is little dose around the globe from the
airborne contaminants, they even saw a spike in milk in NYC from I-131.
Um, perhaps that could be from the releases from all of the NYC medical
facilities that release their crap (allowable). Next we'll hear the anti's
stating the I-131 came from Indian Point and that is another reason to
shut the units down.

Regards,

Sandy