[ RadSafe ] Hot particles on automobile air filters

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Jun 24 14:14:50 CDT 2011

Jim,

We have found very rarely in our filters for routine surveillance of Austria small traces of I-131, most probably caused by an incineration plant close to Vienna or by passing by of a patient who had been treated with I-131.

I-131 from Japan after so many weeks after the reactor was shut down detected in New York or whereever in the US is absurd.

Why is nobody at RADSAFE commenting the absurdity of this issue?

Best regards,

Franz