[ RadSafe ] Fire Hose on the refuel floor

Bailey, Pete Pete.Bailey at fpl.com
Thu Mar 17 12:45:41 CDT 2011

I would think  ( I'm a nuke plant person) that there are ways to get water into the SF pool without having to get to the operating/refueling floor of the SF building.

Does anyone know if 'outside of US' nuke plants had to do the  "b.5.b" preparations ?
  . in that, we discovered may ways . . .
  . .  but maybe (if they did 'b.5.b') their equipment was lost in the tsunami