[ RadSafe ] WHO on fukushima

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Mar 18 16:59:57 CDT 2011

Doug et al RADSAFERs,

About 1,5 years ago I have outed this Marco Bähler as a troll. He has sent
several furious and insulting e-mails to me. On Google I do not find his
name, so he has never done anything scientific.

One of his e-mails was referring to WHO-IAEA, I never have been able to
verify his claims of WHO being a "subcontractor" of IAEA. Having worked for
both organisations temporarily at meetings I cannot find any conncections -
which is in my opinion a pity not only for him, but I would really
appreciate if those two international organisations would cooperate to find
a common or even better identical approach.

The term "Vorauseilender Gehorsam", which Marco Bähler is not able to
translate reads in English "anticipating obedience". It seems that Marco
Bähler is using that method for his attitude for his anti-nuclear
background.

What is your background, Marco? Is it a two hours seminar by Greenpeace?

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.